Has COVID affected your business?
Due to the current pandemic, some stock may be affected by shipment delay. We will do our best to keep customers informed of any significant wait times. We do expect some delays in service times during peak back-to-school season. We highly encourage families to order early and rest easy, knowing we will get everything sorted for you!
My order status says it is "On Hold". What does this mean?
Don’t worry! This means that your order has been moved into our bulk packing, and will be processed and delivered in accordance with the terms agreed between your school and Sequel. If your order is on hold for any other reason, Sequel staff will contact you.
What are your shipping costs?
Our current rates are:
- Home Delivery - $7.95
- Home Delivery (Distance Booklist Orders) - $15
How long will my order take?
- Shipping turnaround is usually 2 to 4 working days from order date (This can increase in Peak Back To School Times)
- Please understand that whilst all attempts are made to match colour choices with any preferred selections, stock availability will take priority.
Where can you deliver?
- We can ship to any nominated address Australia Post can deliver to (eg. Home, Work, Friend, Relative, Neighbour or PO Box). You are not expected to be home to receive the delivery.
- Please note that if a card is left by Australia Post, the delivery must be collected within 10 business days
- Back Orders - Some orders may be sent with Back Orders due to supply issues at the time of packing. Back Ordered items will be sent ASAP once the items have been received from the supplier at no additional cost to you.
- Digital Codes - will be listed on your hard copy delivery docket received with goods OR emailed directly to you if this was the only purchase. The instructions to access your code will be listed on your invoice or in the email. Digital purchases are Firm Sale & Non-Refundable
- Links to activating your codes can be found here via our Digital Access Zone
- Changes to booklist orders CANNOT be made to orders once submitted
An item in my order was missing or incorrect. What do I do?
If you receive your pack and there are any delivery discrepancies please raise a dispute via our website via the following steps:
1. Log in to your online account
2. In the top right hand corner, hover over "My Account" and then select "Resolution Center"
3. You will then be taken through a step-by-step process to create a dispute and our customer service will resolve any issue from there.
4. You will receive a response within 2 business days.
firstname.lastname@example.org - 07 3177 3331