Cambridge Checkpoints QCE Modern History Units 1–4
by Alison Bedford / Cameron Martens / Ryan Slavin
Prepare your students for QCE success with the very best revision and exam preparation support available for Queensland.
Cambridge Checkpoints QCE have been written by Queensland teachers who are experienced curriculum developers and examination review panel members, making these guides essential preparation tools for students’ summative external assessment.
The new Cambridge Checkpoints QCE study guides are the ideal companion to textbook resources and the perfect year-round study tool to guide students towards success in their QCE. They provide essential revision and exam preparation support to equip your students with the skills, knowledge and confidence they need, including:
- an overview of the entire Year II and Year 12 syllabus, supported by summaries and maps where relevant, as well as assessment-related activities
- a focus on understanding concepts and consolidating the key knowledge and skills required for the summative external assessment
- guidance on revision in preparation for examinations
- advice on how to approach the summative external assessment
- practice summative external assessment-type questions with worked solutions or annotated responses