Thank you for using Sequel Books for your book and stationery needs! To get the very best performance out of our website, we suggest using Google Chrome as your browser. Please ensure any browser you are using is fully updated before calling to troubleshoot any functionality issues.
Follow these simple steps to place your booklist order.
- On the home page of our website, hover over Book & Stationery School Lists
- Select your school from the drop-down menu
- Click on the link to your required year level
- Fill out the form & ensure you add your students name details
- Click "View Cart" and double-check your order (changes to booklist orders cannot be made once processed)
- Fill out the checkout page & pay
- Wait for confirmation
- Your order is on its way!
If ordering off a Non-Sequel School list:
Placing an order to "PAY LATER"
Use the search function in the top panel of the website to search for your books & stationery and add to cart OR email a clear scanned copy of your order to our Customer Service Team
Instructions for completing an email order to collect from Sequel. These orders are picked and packed in the sequence they are received by Sequel School & Office Supplies. You will be notified via text or email when your order is ready to collect.
1. Go to www.sequelbooks.com
2. Find the booklist you intend to purchase in the 2021 School Booklist section
3. Prefill your booklist by entering the required quantities in quantity column as required
4. Once you have completed selecting your products, scroll back to the top of the page and click the “Print Booklist” button
5. A new window will open preparing to print the booklist. Change your print destination to “Save as PDF” and save the PDF somewhere you’ll be able to find it. This will save the booklist as a PDF with the required quantity of items
6. Repeat steps 2), 3), 4) and 5) as many times as required for multiple booklists
7. Open an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Put Unpaid Booklist for Collection in the Subject Line
9. Attach your saved booklist PDF(s)
10. Include the following details in the body of the email
11. Feel free to include any questions you may have after these details
12. We will contact you via text or email when your order is ready to collect
13. Your order must be paid in full on collection
Troubleshooting the Print Booklist button
- Due to the automatic nature of the printable lists, each list is exported slightly differently making the template shift depending on the information in each unique list
- Ensure you are using the most up-to-date version of your browser. We recommend Google Chrome.
- If items are cut off your printed list please alter your printer settings scale and margins.