Booklist Ordering Help & General Information
Thank you for using Sequel Books for your Back-To-School Book & Stationery needs! We aim to make this as simple as possible to have all your books and stationery ready to go for Term 1!
Follow these simple steps to place your order.
If ordering for a school listed in our booklist section:
- Select your School & Year level from the Drop Down Menu on the side of the webpage
- Select the items you need from the subject catagories (click arrows up or down to order your desired qty)
- Please ensure you read ALL notes in the FEATURES tab to ensure you do not over order.
- Fill in the Students Details in the name & email fields (if no student email than a parent/guardian email will suffice)
- Add To Cart!
- Print off or download a copy of your list from the resources tab to ensure you read all relevant subject notes.
If ordering off a non-Sequel School list:
- Use the search function in the top panel of the website to search for your books & stationery and add to cart OR email a clear scanned copy of your order to our Customer Service Team
Points of Note
- SHIPPING PROBLEM? If your school has opted for some year levels to be sent to the school (ie Prep, Year 1 or Year 2 are somtimes delivered in bulk) than you WILL NOT be able to process this year level AND a Home Delivery year level together in the same order. Please order for the School Collect year/s first, and then process another order for the older Home Delivery year/s level
- Please understand that whilst all attempts are made to match colour choices with any prefered selections, stock availability will take priority.
- Keep in mind if you opt for home delivery,and your parcel ends up back at an Australia Post Office and you do not arrange redelivery or collect from AusPost a re-delivery fee may be applicable.
- Delivery prices stated on any PDF copies are only set till the Cut Off Date. Late orders may incur a higher delivery charge
- Complete Packs contain ALL listed requirements including "Retained from Previous Years" items. These are uneditable and any returns for exchange or refund can only be done post delivery of goods.
- Back Orders - Some orders may be sent with Back Orders due to supply issues at the time of packing. Back Ordered items will be sent ASAP once the items have been received from the supplier.
- Digital Codes - will be listed on your hard copy invoice received with good OR emailed derectly to you. The instructions to access your code will be listed on your invoice or in the email. Digital purchases are non-refundable
Glossary of Terms:
CP : Complete Pack - A full pack purchaseing the full list as set by the school
BYO : Build Your Own - Indivuiduals can pick and choose which items they wish to purchase
Order status - On Hold - If you made your order PRIOR TO your schools order cut off date and now your order shows that it its On Hold, DO NOT WORRY! It means that your order has been moved into our BULK packing and will be processed and delivered in accordance with the terms agreed between your school & Sequel. If your order is ON HOLD for ANY other reason Sequel staff will contact you.
Forgotten Your Delivery Information? CLICK HERE to go to the Booklist Resource Page and find your Information Sheet.
firstname.lastname@example.org - 07 3177 3331-