Ordering Help & General Information
Thank you for using Sequel Books for your Education Book & Stationery needs! We aim to make this as simple as possible to take the stress out of book and stationery shopping! To get the very best performance out of our website we suggest using CHROME as your browser. Please ensure any browser you are using is fully updated before calling to troubleshoot any functionality issues.
- Due to the current pandemic some stock may be effected by shipment delay. We will do our upmost to keep customers informed of any significant wait times.
- Our retail shop will remain open as long as COVID restrictions allow however we do expect some delays in service times during peak back to school season. We highly encourage families to order early and rest easy knowing we will get Back To School sorted for you!
Current Shipping - $10 Home Delivery / $15 Home Delivery (Distance Booklist Orders)
- Applies to all Home Delivery orders
- Delivery Address can be any nominated address that Australia Post can deliver to (eg. Home, Work, Friend, Relative, Neighbour or PO Box).
Please note that if a card is left by Australia Post the delivery must be collected within 10 businessdays, if this does not occur it will be returned to Sequel School and Office Supplies and a re-delivery fee may apply
School Booklist Ordering for Mid Year 2020 or Back To School 2021 Lists
Follow these simple steps to place your order.
- On the Home Page of our website hover over Book & Stationery School Lists
- Select your school from the drop-down menu
- Click on the link to your required Year Level
- Fill out the form & ensure you add your students name details
- Click "View Cart" and double-check your order (changes to booklist orders cannot be made once processed)
- Fill out the checkout page & pay
- Wait for confirmation
- Your order is on its way!
If ordering off a Non-Sequel School list: Placing an order to "PAY LATER"
- Use the search function in the top panel of the website to search for your books & stationery and add to cart OR email a clear scanned copy of your order to our Customer Service Team
Placing an order to "PAY LATER"
Instructions for completing an email order to collect from Sequel. These orders are picked and packed in the sequence they are received by Sequel School & Office Supplies. You will be notified via text or email when your order is ready to collect.
- Go to www.sequelbooks.com
- Find the booklist you intend to purchase in the 2021 School Booklist section
- Prefill your booklist by entering the required quantities in quantity column as required
- Once you have completed selecting your products, scroll back to the top of the page and click the “Print Booklist” button
- A new window will open preparing to print the booklist. Change your print destination to “Save as PDF” and save the PDF somewhere you’ll be able to find it. This will save the booklist as a PDF with the required quantity of items
- Repeat steps 2), 3), 4) and 5) as many times as required for multiple booklists
- Open an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Put Unpaid Booklist for Collection in the Subject Line
- Attach your saved booklist PDF(s)
- Include the following details in the body of the email
- Feel free to include any questions you may have after these details
- We will contact you via text or email when your order is ready to collect
- Your order must be paid in full on collection
Trouble Shooting the Print Booklist Button
- Due to the automatic nature of the printable lists, each list is exported slightly differently making the template shift depending on the information in each unique list
- Ensure you are using the most up-to-date version of your browser. We recommend CHROME.
- If items are cut off your printed list please alter your printer settings scale and margins
Points of Note
- Shipping turnaround is usually 10 working days from order date (This can increase in Peak Back To School Times)
- Please understand that whilst all attempts are made to match colour choices with any preferred selections, stock availability will take priority.
- All prices listed are subject to change without notification and may differ In-Store
- Delivery Address can be any nominated address that Australia Post can deliver to (eg. Home, Work, Friend, Relative, Neighbour or PO Box). You are not expected to be home to receive the delivery.
Please note that if a card is left by Australia Post the delivery must be collected within 10 business
- Back Orders - Some orders may be sent with Back Orders due to supply issues at the time of packing. Back Ordered items will be sent ASAP once the items have been received from the supplier at no additional cost to you.
- Digital Codes - will be listed on your hard copy delivery docket received with goods OR emailed directly to you if this was the only purchase. The instructions to access your code will be listed on your invoice or in the email. Digital purchases are Firm Sale & Non-Refundable
- Links to activating your codes can be found here via our Digital Access Zone
- Changes to booklist orders CANNOT be made to orders once submitted
Missing or Incorrect Items
If you receive your pack and there are any delivery discrepancies please raise a dispute via our website via the following steps:
- Log in to your online account
- In the top right hand corner, hover over "My Account" and then select "Resolution Center"
- You will then be taken through a step by step process to create a dispute and our customer service will resolve any issue from there.
- You will receive a response within 2 business days
Glossary of Terms:
Order status - On Hold - Your order shows that it's On Hold, now what? DO NOT WORRY! It means that your order has been moved into our BULK packing and will be processed and delivered in accordance with the terms agreed between your school & Sequel. If your order is ON HOLD for ANY other reason Sequel staff will contact you.
email@example.com - 07 3177 3331