Aust Signpost Maths Sab 3 3Ed
- What is Australian Signpost Maths?
- Contents and Syllabus Overview
- Suggested Program
- Contents Cross-reference
- Number and Algebra A
- Number and Algebra B
- Measurement and Geometry A
- Measurement and Geometry B
- Statistics and Probability
- Diagnostic Tests
- Exercises are well graded. New work is reinforced in the Mentals Book.
- Answers are supplied in the Teacher’s Books and also in the back of the Year 3-6 Student Activity Books (SABs).
- The Progress (F-1) and Diagnostic (2-6) Tests (now in the SABs as well as the Teacher’s Book) allow the teacher to discover each student’s strengths and weaknesses, and the cross-references direct students to the pages where that work is introduced. Answers are supplied in the Teacher’s Book.
- The Dictionary at the beginning of this Student Activity Book will help students to learn the language of mathematics.
- ID Cards (in the Mentals Book, Teacher’s Book and Website) review the language of mathematics by asking students to identify common terms, shapes and symbols.
- Important rules and concepts are clearly highlighted.
- Worked examples and explanations are given throughout the Student Activity Book where new ideas are introduced.
- The use of colour makes emphasis clear and is highly motivating.
- Cartoons give instruction and friendly advice.
- Interactive Activities are provided on the website for whole-class, small-group and individual learning.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|